Barrel routine maintenance
1. Do not start the machine when the barrel screw has not reached the preset temperature.
2, to prevent metal fragments and debris falling into the hopper, if the processing of recycled materials, need to add a magnetic hopper to prevent iron and other debris into the barrel.
3. When using flood prevention, it is necessary to determine that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted so as not to damage the parts of the transmission system when the screw retreats.
4. When using new plastic, clean the rest of the barrel.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but the black spots or discoloration of the injection products are found, check whether the screws have worn the plastic head, the rubber ring, and the glue meson.
6. When the product is injection molded, try to make the material plasticized evenly so as to reduce the driving torque that the screw can bear and increase its service life.